Friday, July 24, 2009

Wow

So my fiance and I got married! YAY!!!! Well, our wedding present from my parents was they paid off the remaining balance of the car loan. This was a gift, not a loan. Which is VERY exciting! That drops our total debt by almost 10,000. Which is great, plus it opens up $370 a month. Now this doesn't mean that I can pay that much extra on credit cards every month (I wish) but it means that we no longer will have to borrow money from my parents to pay bills or to buy groceries. AWESOME, right?! =) I'll update the rest of the debt in a few weeks when credit card statements come in the mail. Actually I will probably update the student loan info before then. Oh yeah, we just found out that this our last payment to the student loan get out of delinquency company because the rest of his loan has been picked up by a bank. We'll find out what those new payments are soon. YAY! (Hopefully they're not more than they were before... that would SUCK!)

More in a few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment