Monday, May 25, 2009

What I'm Doing to Help

Well, other than applying for teaching jobs for the fall, I am doing what I can online to earn some extra money. I was going to work a second job, but with being pregnant and working a full time job as it is, I'm already exhausted. Lol. So I am working with a few different websites to earn some extra money. I will post the links for them, they're pretty awesome!



I have alredy received checks from them this site, VERY legit!



I have not gotten a check yet, but I have earned $9.05 so far!





So far I have earned $15.50... super easy!!

Like I said, these websites you can earn cash, they don't offer payouts until you get to $20.00 but honestly, it isn't hard to get to $20.00 if you put in some time and effort. I've been kind of lazy with the sites, but even with being lazy I've still earned quite a bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment